Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Relation Of Pedal Edema And High Blood Pressure

Mini Meatloaf Muffins


Yesterday my working day was quite long and tedious, qindi to recover a little, I started around the kitchen with the desire to make a good meatloaf .. I started flipping through my Bible and found the kitchen! It was love at first sight ahahahha Unfortunately I did not have all the ingredients, so I and my beloved we left for an expedition all'Esselunga ... Carefully check my shopping list, but forgot something and we had to backtrack to retrieve all the necessary, but in the end we did it:)
At this point I had everything and I started ....
500g minced beef 100g bacon
talgliato otherwise end curled
200g of bread in the oven
120ml milk 100g of mortadella

40g dried porcini mushrooms 2 eggs


1 onion 1 bunch of parsley (plus' n ce 'is better)
olive

breadcrumbs salt and pepper (I like white pepper)

ammormidire Take the mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes, after which squeeze and taglaiteli. Slice the onion with the sausage and add the chopped parsley. Soften
bread with milk, then squeeze it and add it to meat, eggs, onion, sausage, parsley and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
Now work the mixture well and place in a baking loaf previously oiled and sprinkled with bread crumbs. Cover with the bacon.
Cook in oven at 160 degrees for the first 30 minutes, then continue to cook at 180 degrees for 15 minutes ...
I've removed immediately from the pan so that it could cool wascompletely ..
tasted it tonight and tomorrow I will let you know .. The fragrance promises good things .. hope you will agree the palate!
also excellent as a starter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment