Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Noises In Birmingham Hip

bacon and mushrooms and ricotta cocoa


morning, soon enough, I received a call from my Andrea who began by saying: STREPITOSIO ARE I. .. Yes, he was talking about the muffins I made last night .. Now that I'm spoiled with healthy breakfast will be hard foul to stop ahahaha cmq okay to me every week so I can experiment with new tasty recipe!!
If I pushed the curiosity, Well these are the ingredients:
200 g of flour "00"

30 g cocoa 200 g sugar 200 g ricotta


2 eggs 50 grams butter 1 packet

baking powder Beat eggs with sugar, add the softened butter (I have time and I did not completely cool) cottage cheese and flour sifted with cocoa.
Stir the mixture and finally add the sifted ievito. Stir until mixture is smooth .. do not worry if the copmosto is pretty solid .. the result will be better ..
Place the mixture with a spoon into cups that are going to have a cake pan for muffins. Bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes, but if you go to fill up the board, baking cups stretches of at least 10 minutes .. My
are overflowing from the pan .. ahhhh satisfaction that:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment