Friday, October 15, 2010

Brazilian Wax Diagram Before And After

Blueberry Cheescake


I'm back here to submit a recipe tried and tested several times, so now I'm sure I'll present it does not look bad! indeed ..

I tell you to arm yourselves now at least 2 muffin pans at least the lead times are cut in half .. and purchase of paper cups ... I buy them all'Esselunga.
So let's start with the ingredients for about 30-35 mini Cheescake.
250g of cereal grains crushed biscuits (I use the ones with the crunchy green pack)
125g butter, melted 600g Philadelphia


250g sugar 3 eggs 3 egg yolks

1 vial vanilla essence (I also tried the cinnamon and lemon .. both very good)

For decoration I used a strawberry sauce made with instant about 300g of fresh strawberries and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
You can also use chocolate or caramel ..
certainly are not bad:)

Mix crushed cookies with melted butter and place to go with a spoon the mixture into cups. Mash well the cookies on the bottom to form an even layer and place the cups in the refrigerator.

Meanwhile, prepare the filling: Beat the cheese with sugar. Add eggs and yolks and beat (I use the electric whisk) then add
the tube most of the aroma that 'you like.
With a ladle to fill the cups with the cookie on the bottom, I recommend you do this with the cups in the muffin pan. Bake the mini
Cheescake at 160 degrees for 15 minutes (convection oven).
Within 15 minutes you will look uncooked, but it will be cold qunado take their tasty texture.
Remove from the oven and let cool completely. If you submit them. Well it is better to get them the day before .. will be more 'tasty:)
Before serving, remove paper cups and decorate as desired ...

This recipe allowed me to experiment with other variations ..
Once I made them with chocolate .. a tablet of 100g in 10 mini were Cheescake haahaahaha very good, the utime time, instead I put a strawberry yogurt in the filling ... again I saw the bottom of the tray ahahhah
let me know how I will recommend your !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment