Friday, October 15, 2010

Legal To Drive With One License Plate In Ontario

carpaccio to Naturale


I know you're wondering why it's called so .. I'll explain it .. At noon I had the lighting .. I thought what I'd brought for lunch at work e.. TAC .. here's the idea ..
Carpaccio of salmon with fennel julien! (This is the scientific name ahahh) Within minutes I had prepared everything ... In my lunch box
aveveo:
100g salmon natural

1 lemon 1 fennel
Place the salmon on a plate and sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of lemon.
Take a grater with large teeth and begin to scratch the salmon over fennel, to cover the entire surface .. Add salt and pepper and refrigerate for half an hour ...
I know that the carpaccio are good in summer, but as the season because of fennel is un'ortaggio give it up? .. :)
Wishing you could add a drizzle of balsamic vinegar sauce and some apple slices!
Obviously this is the dose for one person .. for more 'people increase the ingredients:)
But you think I can cook in the office?? Oh yes we have a real kitchen with dishwasher and fridge! a real godsend!

Dear friends the gym, this dish is meant for you that you are always in a hurry! Then let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment