Friday, October 15, 2010

Extension Cord Figure 8

South


posting the recipe for Mini Cheescake I remembered of the natural blueberries in my opinion combine well together .. Be careful, however, at doses
ahahha oh my God ... I laugh when I found a time bomb at home .. reading a book about the doses they seemed a then learn .. Indeed 250g of blueberries and 2 tablespoons of honey (the good one is!).
not entirely convinced I put the cranberries in the jar and started to put a spoon then the second and then ... Then I put half the jar! I thought that blueberries were be completely covered by the honey, which I did not think the fact that the whole would have a fermentation process !!!!!!
After 2 days, as I said before, I found myself in front of this jar was about to explode .. hahaha then carefully I opened it and started off a little honey .. I obviously there was so much that I have risen for three days ... Throughout this scene, however, do not let me forget to say that they were good! even on ice cream!
So summing up for 250g of blueberries to taste and place a cinnamon stick 2, a maximum of 3 tablespoons of honey .. no more 'hahaha
Let stand for at least a month ... I want to try it on pancakes
Americans!! inspires me the idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment