Friday, December 10, 2010

What's The Difference Between Dickies Pants

Regali mangerecci/golosi...i miei preferiti... (1a parte)

Christmas is approaching.
With this post I will give you some ideas for making gourmet gifts (or as I call them edible) that besides being my favorite, I think those are always welcome.
This then will be the first post of a small series.
addition to the recipe will give you even a few Council for the presentation / packaging.
start with "nuts and hazelnuts covered in dark chocolate."
These are very quick to make and really good (especially for the sweet tooth of chocolate, see my sister).



Ingredients:
a bar of dark chocolate
20
walnuts, toasted and skinned hazelnuts


Melt the chocolate in a double boiler (I used one with 72% cocoa).
Soak the walnuts in chocolate



and after having fully coated in chocolate, with the help of a spoon to put them to dry on a sheet of baking paper.



The same procedure is followed for the hazelnuts.



you do that in small piles to dry.







I then wrapped chocolates using these small bags of transparent paper (on the market if they are a bit 'of all kinds), closing with string (I I used the common kitchen string), the stars of cloth and small labels with the logo of "The Magical World Of Ila" (these I have purchased and ordered on the advice of www.moo.com Sigrid of "Brussels sprouts")



This is the result ...



Good luck and bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment