Friday, November 19, 2010

Driver={microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)java

Sformatino di broccoli e ricotta



Today I propose the broccoli and ricotta pie.
I read this recipe last week and being very inviting especially the grocery store yesterday I went to buy the broccoli.
But when I called looking for the recipe between the various cookbooks and various newspapers (indeed it is true ... I have so many!) Are no longer able to find it.
What should we do with ricotta and broccoli? We invent the recipe!
But the result is like and here's how I did it ...

Ingredients: 200 gr ricotta

1 / 2 broccoli
two tablespoons of grated parmesan
a tablespoon of grated Emmentaler

2 eggs salt pepper

a walnut walnut butter


Bake for about 15 minutes in salted water the broccoli.
When cooked drain and put in a bowl or container. With a fork, cut the broccoli into small pieces. Add the ricotta, Parmesan cheese, Emmentaler, eggs, salt and pepper and mix well.
Grease two "cups baked" (as my mom calls them). Fill with the mixture and cover the surface with a little grated parmesan.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
Serve hot.



Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment