Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Color Trim With Burgundy Walls

back with a "Plumcake salted zucchini and prosciutto with asparagus



We're back.
In this period started again my travel abroad (work unfortunately) and then I do not have much time to devote to the kitchen.
Until September I will often "mama them Turks," Istanbul is my hometown Monday to Friday. I have already activated when you buy a turkish cookbook (in English and clear!) And before then I'll try some experiments
:-) But now I propose a salted plum that I tried to do last Sunday when there was the Formula 1 Grand Prix .. Already .. because when it comes to Sunday's GP, the appointment of Charles with the TV and the couch is irrevocable, so I take this opportunity to spend the afternoon in cucina.
Ecco l'occasione giusta per provare il nuovo stampo da plumcake.

Ingredienti:

10 cucchiai da minestra di farina autolievitante (ho usato la farina pronta per pizze focacce, altrimenti usare la farina bianca con una bustina di lievito secco per torte salate)
2 uova grandi
120 grammi di burro
un bicchiere di latte
un pezzetto di bitto (o casera)
un pezzetto di fontina valdostana
un pezzetto di galbanino
1 tazza da tea di parmigiano reggiano
100 grammi circa di prosciutto cotto a dadini
2 zucchine
sale
pepe


Mettere tutti gli ingredienti nell'impastatrice (il kitchen aid รจ stato l'acquisto better than I did!) and knead for a few minutes (I recommend you soften the butter previously).



Line a loaf pan with baking paper.
Pour the mixture into our mold. Cover surface with a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and bake for 45 minutes at 180 ° / 190 °
Serve warm.
Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment