Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brazilian Wax How To Do It Diagram

greedy

From the title it seems that you are going to swallow a ton of calories .. But no!! does not appear, but these are zucchini diet, but dietary delicious .... For the preparation I did not use oil. Obviously a drop
Oil is good, but it sure put it raw after making the dish even more tasty ... I wanted to give color and flavor with spices and fresh basil ...
I tell you how I proceeded:
Ingredients for 4 / 5 round zucchini
300 g of cleaned cuttlefish already
3 onions
a clove of garlic a tablespoon of tomato
a spicy paprika
a pinch of ginger basil
water or vegetable broth salt and pepper
2 tablespoons of flour to thicken the whole.

First metterele to wash the zucchini and boil in salted water. Let them burn for at least 20 minutes, just cooked them cool, cut 2 cm below the stem and empty.
that removing the pulp is added to the sauce, now I will tell you how I did.
I put the squid, onions and garlic in a pot with enough high end, I added two tablespoons of water and fire have done quite busy simmering water. Then lower the heat and cover. Bake for 20 minutes.
the past 20 minutes, discover and add the paprika, pepper, ginger and basil (it's obvious that you can put any spice you want). Cook another 10 minutes by withdrawing the liquid that is in the pot, just before turning off the fire add the flour mixture and mix well.
Let cool and blend all in a food processor.
Fill the zucchini, previously empty, closed with his hat, and baked for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
If you advance the compound do not worry, put some baking paper and pour into small molds to the rim as the final touch and a sprinkling of breadcrumbs.
Cook for 20 minutes more at 200 °, otherwise I recommend Keep an eye on burn ....
I hope I've said everything and it was quite preacisa.
Oh I forgot .... this recipe is a new experiment born from what I had in the fridge ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment