Friday, June 11, 2010

What Should I Wear Tommorow

Blueberry Granita Lemon






















E 'got hot and the taste buds reclaim things fresh and tasty .. In this case only a few ingredients and a freezer ... Obviously it will be enough to change a single ingredient for a variety of flavors supreme .... In this case I used lemon, but my lovely boyfriend has already asked me preparagli granita with mint and cola, but I already have in mind to make strawberry, peach and grapefruit .. and to experiment with the texture of vegetables .. inspires me to carrots .....
So the ingredients are: sugar syrup for


450 ml water 100 g sugar cane
(I use the cane because it is less and the result is very good too ..) 3 lemons

Dissolve sugar in water and when you get a syrup, turn off the heat and let cool well .....
Meanwhile, peel the lemons, taking care to remove the Bena perte white is bitter and the seeds.
Blend the flesh with the blender until a thick cream that must be passed by a sieve with a dense network.
Add the filtered liquid to the cold syrup and freeze in place for at least 4 hours, mixing the mixture from time to time ..
will see that most spend more hours and take your body and flavor granita ..... Serve in bowls
well cooled and decorated with a slice of lemon .....
Unfortunately I have no photos because I have not had time to do it was already over!!
I'll do it again I realized !!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment