Monday, June 14, 2010

Dining Nook Colors For 2010




















Yesterday, the weather is not the best Stao quell'arietta fresh and made me feel like cooking and experimenting ...
I found myself in the hands of the pack of whole wheat flour and the recipe on the back was full of tart jam ... I has lit the lamp of genius .... I immediately thought of the molds to be tart, poor things that were abandoned in a cabinet in the kitchen ...
I started making the pastry full .... sublimeeeeeeeee .... Simple, fast and very rustic recipe ....
Again I used the ingredients a little eye ... I do not know how much flour I used mica ..... ops ...
INGREDIENTS:
ABOUT
100 g wheat flour 40 g butter, softened 1 egg

a spoonful of sugar cane
blueberry jam or what most 'United
you like all the ingredients and create un'impasto quite compact.
Put it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for half an hour. Meanwhile
coated the molds with parchment paper.
After the half hour, place the dough in the molds and place a spoonful of jam.
Decorate as desired.
Bake at 200 ° ventilation for 25 minutes. (The furnace ovviamaente will already be at room temperature)
Let them cool very well and will certainly be very good for your breakfast or as a screen headed end of a meal with a sweet red wine. The superscription
dose is required to obtain three tarts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment