Friday, May 21, 2010

How To Firm My Dog's Stool

and Leek Gratin of Belgian

turning a bit on the net I found on the site Philadelphia and I discovered how rich recipes moooooooooolto fast and tasty ... I was struck by this almost vegetarian gratin and I realized I have almost everything you need in the fridge ... then the game was almost done ...
During dinner, I and my Andrew, between mouthfuls, abbaimo found a lot of variations to the dish ... and I assure you were not vegetarian .... ihihihihih

Serves 2-4 people (depending on how hungry you are):
200g philadelphia light-chamber
4 heads of chicory
2 leeks
15 ml of milk
200 g of cooked ham (8 slices)
1 egg 2 slices
butter for buttering the baking dish with salt and pepper
breadcrumbs

Wash the Isalo removing hard outer leaves and spoiled. Clean the leeks, wash and cut in half. Boil vegetables in salted water for 15 minutes, drain and allow to drain well (the next time I will try the grilled vegetables.)
Once the vegetables are well drained and it has cooled, wrap each bush and each piece of leek in a slice of ham and place in buttered casserole dish.
philadelphia Mix with milk, breadcrumbs and egg sbattutao, salt and pepper and pour it on vegetables. Distributed on the surface of another pan grated and the two slices, coarsely chopped ...
Bake for 20 minutes at 200 ° + 5 grill.

Council to do so to cool for at least 10 minutes or if you want to burn your tongue, go ahead, but do not blame me ahhaha
Buon Appetito ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment