Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waxing Strips Already Made Ok For Genitals?

Zucchini soufflé


Here is a recipe I wanted to do for so long .... I finally did and ate a soufflé ..
Let's say I wanted to honor the first zucchini from the garden and I must say I have done his fair share ... I thought it was more 'difficult, I was wrong ... quick and easy ....


Ingredients:
200 g courgettes 140 g of flour
fresh parmesan
400 ml of milk
vegetable oil 4 eggs
nutmeg butter and bread crumbs.

should be washed and pan-fried zucchini, I have the season with a little parsley and garlic and a knob of butter ... are soft and blend just put in a pan with some milk and let it dry.
For the sauce: combine the flour and vegetable oil until a creamy, at this point add the milk and continue to turn .. when everything is combined well light a fire, keep turning and you will see that just Turn off begins to boil .. add salt and nutmeg ..

At this point, add the sauce, zucchini, pamigiano (2 tablespoons) and slightly beaten egg yolks, mix well and let cool everything. At the end add the egg whites until stiff .. Pour into a mold which has been buttered and sprinkled with bread crumbs.
Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes without ever opening the door .. at the end of cooking turn the oven to 180 degrees and remove from the oven after 5 minutes ... Serve immediately ..
ps: I do not guarantee 100% that did not deflate at the end of cooking, but what is certain is that it will be very good ... especially the day after the cold .... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment