Thursday, August 5, 2010

Xanax Help Getting All Blotchy

The Mega Birthday Cake


July 9 2010 my beloved cousin turned 6 ... I offered to do the cake and I was a busy really great because I had never made a cake for 30 people .. I took a lot of time preparing, because I started the first two days to prepare before psicologicamante and then manually. I was worried
Talma not make a good impression that the night before the birthday I could not sleep ahahhaah.
The base of the cake is a Vicotria Sandwich, very simple.
The filling was custard and chocolate mousse (you can not imagine that it had come mousse ...). Actually at the beginning I wanted to use a chocolate ganache, but something is not gone and then I added the egg yolks and whites whites and it warrants that the mix of mousse and ganache is Stao an explosion ..
As you will notice there are also mica and puffs .. I bought them .. the ones I made them the day before and the icing on have given that little extra 'to the cake .. the filling was whipped cream, but do not tell anyone that Semra puff pastry made from a real ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY
also written was made with choux pastry ... these are the things I like to experiment with more ...
The problem arose at the end when I had to put this gigantic cake cool .. Thank goodness that the fridge was large, but the problem rimanva more 'big, or as a take home of my uncles ... I thought about renting a truck, but then we found the right solution ..
the end it all went perfectly and the dessert is finished the evening satessa .. I also received compliments from a pastry chef! WOW .. that satisfaction ..
I hope that I did a bit of publicity among their relatives and who knows, maybe for the next birthday I'll have to make another cake ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment