Thursday, August 5, 2010

Journals About Psoriasis

plum jam, strawberry jam and cinnamon and green tomato pie


Jam of plums, strawberries and cinnamon ..
This recipe comes from a mix of fruit orchard of my grandfather, then the whole thing very genuine and organic.
I used:
800 grams of washed and pitted plums,
100 grams of strawberries, one teaspoon of cinnamon

400 grams of sugar.
Place all ingredients in a pot and boil for at least 40 minutes.
soon as you have a very soft compound quench the fire and put the mixture into jars immediately. Close them and put them upside down and let cool completely. I will always carry the day after so I'm sure the cap has been tightly sealed and when the above means that if the press should not make little noise "cla cla.

Green tomato jam, ingredients: 1 kilogram green tomatoes
washed and sense
seeds 400 grams of sugar. Same procedure
jam on ...

Spaete a thing?
I thought it was very difficult to do a foot jam, but now that I learned the trick of the can upside down '... I put everything in jars
is a very fast and secure way of preserving food.

I recommend you do not leave for a long time in the jam jars, if you do try to eat it no later than one month after opening the can ALWAYS keep in the fridge!

the next jam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment