Monday, August 30, 2010

Liquid Plumber Spilled On The Floor

grandmother's recipes .. Eggplant in oil.


In the summer of my grandfather's garden is bursting with fruit and vegetables and for this reason that I am passionate about the art of maintaining .. I have already 'behind several jars of jam, but also keep the vegetables in olive oil is very satisfactory. Think about how the whole process is .. I go into the garden, pick vegetables or fruit in my kitchen work and the works of nature turning them into tasty first fruits to eat off-season ...
dose for 3 cans from 0.15 l. A
eggplant about 1kg
500ml white vinegar 500ml water


salt 1 red onion

pepper 1 clove garlic
exra virgin olive oil.

Cut the eggplant into thick slices with salt and let them drain for at least half an hour.
Put the vinegar, water, onion and eggplant in a pressure cooker.
It will take a few minutes of cooking as the pot begins to puff (there I've taken the 5 minutes, but too many are enough 3)
Remove from the pan and spread the cooked eggplant on a clean cloth and let them cool and dry. A point
ores started and fill your batrattolini thick.
put on the bottom of the peppercorns and sliced \u200b\u200bgarlic, continue this way until the jar is not full. The eggplant should arrive within 1 cm from the edge and should be completely covered with oil.
Now pasteurize the jars by placing them in a pot with a towel on the bottom and boil for at least 15 minutes. I beg you, let them cool in its water, or the jars may break.
few months Try them and see what satisfaction you will ... I guess I have to eat a good winter accompagani Beef ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment